Sunday, May 8, 2011

FREE stuff at Walgreens Week of 5/8/11



Travel sized Dial Skin Lotion 99 cents
Use the $1/1 coupon found HERE (coupon value will have to be adjusted to 99 cents)
Final cost - FREE!

Clean & Clear morning burst body wash 16 oz Buy 1 at $5.99 get 1 Free
Use the Buy 1 get 1 Free coupon found in the 3/27 SS (up to $5.99 value!)
Final cost – both FREE!  (These smell soooo good!)

Nexcare bandages waterproof 20 pk, soft n’ flex, or active waterproof 30 pk are $2.99 each
Use the $1/1 any Nexcare product coupon found HERE
Look for the packages that have a rebate peelie on the front of them.  You can submit for a rebate of up to 3.99 per each type of the Nexcare bandages listed above, up to 3 types of Nexcare Bandages per household.  Total maximum rebate of up to $11.97.
I was only able to find the active waterproof and soft n flex bandages.  Each of the three different types can be submitted on one rebate form.  So once I've submitted the rebate and subtracted the cost of the stamp and tax since you do have to pay tax on BOGO free items, I will actually make 78 cents on purchasing these two boxes of bandages - something we seem to never have enough of in our house!
Final cost - Money Maker of 78 cents!

Total out of pocket cost: $4.76.  Total advertised savings: $6.99.  Manufacturer Coupon savings: $8.98.  Rebate: $5.98.

I can finally post my own pictures of my shopping trips now that I have a camera that works!  Yay!

1 comments:

Kim Rowley May 17, 2011 at 10:50 PM  

I was so frustrated that I could not find my B1G1F coupon last week to do the Clean 'n Clear free body wash deal! I found it today (now expired and sale over) filed under the wrong section, ugh! Ah, the joys of couponing!

Save 5% more your purchases!

About This Blog

Real life frugal living experiences are found here. Learn to cut your grocery bills by combining sales and coupons. Unleash the power of giving through SAVING!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP