Friday, May 13, 2011

$2 off Freschetta Coupon

This post brought to you by FRESCHETTA®. All opinions are 100% mine.




Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a pizza lover.  The more toppings, the better!!  I am willing to try any flavor, any brand.  I especially love when I can get a good deal on a frozen pizza.  (you know I can't resist a good deal!)  I can keep them in my freezer for an extended period of time, and a pizza makes for a quick meal when I'm running behind and need something quick.  Not to mention that pizza is a family favorite around here!  This Freschetta brand pizza has a FRESCH-TASTE SEAL™ Packing that locks in the vibrant flavors, while using 30% less packaging material.  Here's a link for a coupon that will hopefully make for a good deal on a new brand of pizza:

"Like" Freschetta Simply Inspired on facebook HERE and print a coupon for $2 off Freschetta Simply Inspired Pizza.  Doesn't this look delicious?  I took the "what's your flavor" quiz found at FRESCHETTA® Simply…Inspired™ and it looks like the Chicken Bianco fits my taste for the refined and sublime.  Once you've taken the quiz, you can also enter to win a $100 itunes gift card.


Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Save 5% more your purchases!

About This Blog

Real life frugal living experiences are found here. Learn to cut your grocery bills by combining sales and coupons. Unleash the power of giving through SAVING!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP