Friday, May 13, 2011

FREE items this week (5/8/11)



Here's a look at the items I got for FREE with coupons this week:

*Uncle Bens Ready Rice
*Two 3 packs of Ivory Soap (used two $1/1 regional coupons found in the 5/1 P&G - these were in the Lincoln and Omaha Sunday papers)
*Two 100 Grand candy bars (used 50 cents off 2 single bars coupon from the 5/1 Smart Source at People's in Crofton on Wednesday so the coupon doubled, making them FREE)
*Two Butterfinger candy bars (see above)
*Two Aquafresh toothpastes
*Two tubes of KY ( the overage at Walmart from the two coupons I used paid for my tax on these and my other FREE items I got there.  AND, the next person with an over the hill birthday is going to get these - *insert evil grin here*)
*Two boxes of Tampax (FREE coupons I receive as one of my school nurse perks, these stock my cupboards at school)
*One pack of Always pads (see above)
*Bath and Body Works Travel Size Lotion (I purchased a $1 lotion to get this freebie)

0 comments:

Save 5% more your purchases!

About This Blog

Real life frugal living experiences are found here. Learn to cut your grocery bills by combining sales and coupons. Unleash the power of giving through SAVING!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP