Sunday, February 27, 2011

Today's free stuff at Walgreens

I received register rewards (RR) on three items:
Baby Magic: $3, got $3 in RR, so FREE!
Colgate Total Advance 4 oz $2.99, got $2.99 in RR.  I also used a 50 cent coupon, so this actually made me 50 cents.
Theraflu Warming Relief Caps $4.99, got $1 in RR.  I also used a $2/1 coupon found HERE and will be submitting for a $4.99 rebate found in the 2/13 Sunday paper SmartSource insert, so this will be a $3 money maker.

I also would have purchased a couple of bottles of Motrin that have RR this week, but these were gone already :(

Keep in mind that you will need to find enough items in store to use your register rewards on, and today I chose milk.  Their sale this week is milk for $2.49 (even the red top milk).  At the Walgreen's in Norfolk, they stock Robert's milk, so you can also use the 55 cents off coupons from HERE to get a really good deal on milk!

Also, I forgot that you need to have as many items as you have coupons for, and register rewards coupons count, so I wasn't able to use Roberts coupons for two of the milks that I purchased, but still a great deal.  If you are looking for some filler items and have some of the $1/2 Pringles coupons, the Pringles Grab n Gos are on sale this week with an in ad coupon for 79 cents, so you can get these for 29 cents a piece with both coupons.

Walgreens trips take some planning ahead of time, but they are generally worth it in the end.

0 comments:

Save 5% more your purchases!

About This Blog

Real life frugal living experiences are found here. Learn to cut your grocery bills by combining sales and coupons. Unleash the power of giving through SAVING!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP