Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Walgreen's Trip #2 this week (week of 4/17/11)



I don't usually get to go out of town to the big "city" of Yankton all that much, but I had something work related there last night, so I stopped by Walgreen's again.  Here's the deals I got this time:


Colgate Total Advanced,  2/$6 = $4 RR
Buy 2 Colgate toothpastes 2/$6
Use 2 $1/1 coupons found in the 4/3 SS
Pay $4
Get back a $4 RR
Final cost 2 toothpastes for FREE!

Goody Ouchless hair accessories $3 = $3 RR
Final cost FREE!

M&M’s 9.9-12.6 oz 2/$4
Use a $1/2 Mars Easter coupon
Plus, use the $1/2 Walgreens coupon found in the April Coupon Booklet
Final cost Only $1.00 per bag!

Scott Naturals paper towels 6 rolls $5
Use the $1.50/1 coupon found here
(Or use the $1/1 coupon found in the 4/17 SS)
Plus, use the $1/1 Walgreens coupon found in the April Coupon Booklet
Final cost $2.50 for 6 rolls – just $0.42 per roll!
(I used a $2.50 off catalina I received that printed from the register there on Sunday instead of the $1 or $1.50 coupons, so that made these .25 per roll.  These are pretty scratchy paper towels, IMO, but they work great for soaking up cooking grease.)

Scotch magic tape Buy 1 at $1.99 get 2 Free with in ad coupon
Use 2 $1/1 Scotch Magic Tape coupons found
here
Final cost – 3 packages of Scotch Magic Tape for FREE!

Walgreens alkaline batteries C pk, 9-volt single pack Buy 1 at $3.99 get 1 Free

Walgreens alkaline batteries D 2 pk,  Buy 1 at $3.99 get 1 Free

Buy 2 packages of Duracell Coppertop batteries: AAA, AA 8 pk or Ultra Advanced AAA, AA 6 pk $5.99 each = $3 RR or Buy 1 = $1 RR
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Coppertop or Ultra Advanced batteries $5.99 each
Total = $11.98
Use 2 $1.50/1 coupons found in the 4/3 PG
Pay $8.98
Get back a $3 RR
Final cost $2.99 each!

My son has a birthday coming up, and y'know we're going to need all those batteries for those crazy toys!

My receipts showed that I saved $26.23 in coupons, and $27.43 in advertised savings.  I spent a total of $20.04.  I purchased the Goody headband, Duracell batteries, and toothpastes first, receiving a total of $10 in Registered Rewards, and then used those on the rest of my items in my next transaction.

0 comments:

Save 5% more your purchases!

About This Blog

Real life frugal living experiences are found here. Learn to cut your grocery bills by combining sales and coupons. Unleash the power of giving through SAVING!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP