Sunday, April 17, 2011

My favorite Walgreen's Deals Week of 4/17/11



I don't post Walgreen's deals usually because by the time I get there, all the good deals are wiped off the shelves.  However, the ones I got today I think will possibly still be there if you haven't made it to Walgreen's yet this week because there were still plenty on the shelves of the following items when I was there this afternoon.

PEEPS Chocolate Item singles 1 to 1.5 oz 2/$1 with in ad coupon
Use the $1/2 PEEPS chocolate item (no size restriction) coupon found here (click on “Easter Treats” Tab)
(only available to those who haven’t printed it and only one print allowed per computer)
Final cost – 2 for FREE!

Nivea or Nivea for Men body wash 16.9 oz $3.79
Use the $3/1 coupon found in the 4/17 RP
Final cost $0.79!

Scotch magic tape Buy 1 at $1.99 get 2 Free with in ad coupon
Use 2 $1/1 Scotch Magic Tape coupons found
here
Final cost – 3 packages of Scotch Magic Tape for FREE!

Walgreens alkaline batteries AAA, AA 4 pk, C or D 2 pk, 9-volt single pack Buy 1 at $3.99 get 1 Free

Buy 2 packages of Duracell Coppertop batteries: AAA, AA 8 pk or Ultra Advanced AAA, AA 6 pk $5.99 each = $3 RR or Buy 1 = $1 RR
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Coppertop or Ultra Advanced batteries $5.99 each
Total = $11.98
Use 2 $1.50/1 coupons found in the 4/3 PG
Pay $8.98
Get back a $3 RR
Final cost $2.99 each!

So... my purchase today consisted of 2 bottles of Nivea body wash, 2 packs of Duracell AA batteries - 10 ct, 3 Scotch tapes, 2 packs of WAG C batteries - 2 ct, and 2 packs of WAG D batteries - 2 ct, 8 chocolate peeps, and 2 M&M Easter eggs for a grand total of $19.11.  My receipts say I used $23.73 in coupons, and saved $25.38 in advertised savings.  I did this in 2 transactions: I paid for my Duracell batteries first, and then used the $3 register reward that printed after I paid for the batteries on the rest of my items in another transaction.  

I need to give a shout out to our local Yankton Walgreen's, they always have AMAZING customer service, especially for people using coupons.  I had an awful experience at another Walgreen's this weekend with some very poor customer service, so it really makes me appreciate and value the great people that work at our Yankton Walgreen's. 

0 comments:

Save 5% more your purchases!

About This Blog

Real life frugal living experiences are found here. Learn to cut your grocery bills by combining sales and coupons. Unleash the power of giving through SAVING!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP