Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why I love ebates

I signed up for ebates back in late November.  My first cash back award from them was just over 6 dollars (I received $5 just for signing up).  I checked my paypal account today, and they issued me another $16 for this payment.  How did I get this money?  Just by shopping online and making purchases that I normally would anyways, but if I log onto ebates.com first, and then go to the site I want to shop at, I earn a percentage back on my purchase.  I have signed up for other cash back sites, but ebates is my favorite because they issue money every couple of months - you don't have to wait 90 days for your purchase to clear, or wait another 90 days to receive your money back.  You also don't have to have a large amount of cash back in your ebates account before they issue you your money (some sites will not issue money until you reach $25).  Ebates will send you payment once you have reached $5.01.  Are you interested?  Go to ebates.com through this LINK and you will receive $5.00 in your account just for signing up and making your first purchase over $25 from any of the thousand plus participating retailers within 30 days.  Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Save 5% more your purchases!

About This Blog

Real life frugal living experiences are found here. Learn to cut your grocery bills by combining sales and coupons. Unleash the power of giving through SAVING!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP