Monday, February 7, 2011

Free Leapfrog Book

Do you currently own a Leap Frog toy?  You can link that toy to the Leap Frog Learning Path, a free online resource that helps you see and share in your child's learning with their Leap Frog toy.  If you go to this site and link the two, you will receive a FREE Leap Frog tag book or Tag Junior board book, a $10.99 value.  My son has a My Pal Scout, and I just signed into my Leap Frog account through the link HERE and filled out my mailing information to get my free book.  Check it out!

0 comments:

Save 5% more your purchases!

About This Blog

Real life frugal living experiences are found here. Learn to cut your grocery bills by combining sales and coupons. Unleash the power of giving through SAVING!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP