Monday, December 27, 2010

Unbelievable Sonicare Toothbrush Deal

When I was at the dentist last week, they told me about a great deal on Sonicare toothbrushes going on at WalMart and Walgreens.  WalMart had the Essence Sonicare toothbrush marked down to just under $37 and Walgreens had it marked down to just under $39.  These normally retail for over $60.  My dentist gave me a coupon for $20 off, which made it a pretty sweet deal.  To make it even sweeter, I ran across a rebate form here to give me another $5 back in rebates for purchasing the toothbrush, making the total cost just over $12.  If you find that WalMart or Walgreens is still offering them on sale, you might want to stop by Crofton Family Dentistry or Yankton Family Dentistry to pick up your coupons before the end of the year!

0 comments:

Save 5% more your purchases!

About This Blog

Real life frugal living experiences are found here. Learn to cut your grocery bills by combining sales and coupons. Unleash the power of giving through SAVING!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP